Saturday, March 22, 2008

home for the holidays






you know, many people attempted to talk me out of my decision to go home for purim this year, arguing the basic premise that:

a) everyone who is anyone is in new york
b) the purim fun is funner in new york
c) in wisconsin there is snow

but, even with respect to the healthy two feet we received almost in tangent with megillah reading, i am glad that i braved the milwaukee skies, if only to afford me the ability to keep up with the pt's endless stream of straight-to-paperback novels:

me (flipping through bundle of papers entitled 'end the long jirney began') : "here is richard."

the pt: yeah, that book is about richard and the dragons.

me: i see. hmm. but...why does it call him "mr. richard" on this page?

the pt: because he got married! hello?

me: uh...what's that on his cheeks?

the pt: pink.

me: is he blushing, the pt?

the pt: well, he did just get married. and that's pretty inbarrassing.

12 Comments:

Blogger Erachet said...

L.O.L.

Chag sameach! :D

9:29 AM  
Blogger the apple said...

........

[at a loss for words]

Can you give me more sentences to decode? And I missed you!

9:03 AM  
Blogger RaggedyMom said...

It is kind of inbarrassing to be married.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Scraps said...

Your sister is hilarious.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Looking Forward said...

yes she is, quite the riot.

and doesn't she know that when people are very happy their cheeks sometimes also turn red (ie "rosy")?

she's definitely growing up!

ask her if boys have cooties yet?

(the local four year old asked me recently if I'd be her chassan... so she's definitely past that stage!)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Bas~Melech said...

OMG, I can't get enough of this kid. Why aren't my folks this funny?!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

Heehee!!

Just as a note, there's #4) Because why travel when you don't need to!?

11:58 AM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

If you ask me, Mr. Richard looks a little nebbish.

2:23 PM  
Blogger iguana said...

you spelled jrny wrong!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome hair.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks kind of like your avatar, fudge!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Rafiki said...

Hilarious!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home