Sunday, March 30, 2008

nuthing lik a dat

in the spirit of my sister's influential bestseller, "nuthing lik a famule" ('grat book!' - the new york times), erachet and i composed a timely update on the classic text during a recent bus ride back from an engagement party, and contrary to all expectations, we struck gold. we feel it is our civic duty to disseminate the kind of genius we stumbled upon to you, the dating public at large. below are some of the highlights:

NUTHING LIK A DAT

by

FUJ

and

ERASHA

("grat buk!"- the apel)

In the morning, my shadchan sets me up.

My sister dozint lik to. Not vere.

I forget to apli all of my makup.

My mom gets mad.

......

AAAAA! War my purs is?

(You mean, 'Where is my purse?')

Undir yor bed! That iz war it iz!

.........

(What's that in the background?)

(That's the date cage.)

(You have a cage for dates?)

(Yeah! The dates like to be up there!)

.........

"Ar yu gona sta on yor dat? Do yu wont to eet choklit wen you get hom?"

"No, I think Im gon to sta on the dat."

"Okay Im leeving withawt yu! Phwew!"

........

"Ugh....whi do i cep geting bad dats..."

(Probably because your last name is Frankins. - We couldn't improve on this line.)

"Mabee yor dats ar good:

F for Jest Frends,

R for Restranin Order."

The End! Duh duh duh!

!
*Feel free to write your own pt-style dating lines in the comments! Whoever wins gets...er...the Flat Stanley her first-grade class is mailing to me!

** Be sure to revisit "Home for the Holidays", which now features Mr. Richards' portrait!

11 Comments:

Blogger Erachet said...

YAY!If anyone wants an autograph...we'll be here all week. :D

10:07 AM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Wuat??

I hav bin sayng "erasha" rong all this tim!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Erachet said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Erachet said...

Wuat??

I hav bin sayng "erasha" rong all this tim!!


Wuat kind of nam is this???

grad f!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Scraps said...

Hee! I lafft mie hed off at werk!

Yoor funnee peepl.

8:17 AM  
Blogger the apple said...

Alternatively,

AAA! War my shooz ar?
(Where are my shoes?)
In tha clozit, that is war thy ar
-------------------------------
(What's goin on on this page?)
(She's trying to think of what to say on this page.)
-------------------------------
And it's FranGEN, not Frankin. Sheesh.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Erachet said...

Also alternatively,

(what's that in the background?)
(that's the boyfriend cage.)
(you have a cage for boyfriends?)
(Yeah! the boyfriends like to be up there!)

--------

Datin boyz iz more importint evry uther day.

------------

AAAAAAAAA! Don't worry, we don't have to dat them all today.

OR

AAAAAAAAA! Don't worry, you don't have to marry him today.

:D

1:02 PM  
Blogger .30cal said...

er, you dint get a gud dat

but w-w-w-wwut if he n-n-n-nevr cars enemo???

1:27 PM  
Blogger outofAMMO said...

he has a kilparte and so...

8:04 PM  
Blogger iguana said...

plz dont hrt me! I jst want thre big dats, lik yu!
-tha will lrn a leson

3:12 PM  
Blogger Bas~Melech said...

wau, the pt has a fan fikshn club ulrede at the rip old aj of (how old is she again?)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home