Sunday, November 26, 2006

i love my grandmother, part infinity

so after finally achieving that impossible dream - getting myself invited to my grandma's house without even asking - i was in her kitchen friday morning when i happened to glance at the fridge. my grandmother likes to type up a 'menu' of what she's going to serve on shabbos and magnet it to the fridge, purportedly so she doesn't forget to serve anything. here's what this week's menu looked like:

FRI. SUPPER
challe
soup
meatballs
kugle
cake
SHABBAT LUNCH
ditto.
oh yes, i love my grandma.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ayelet said...

Oh, man. She is so cute! (How does she keep the soup hot for the midday meal?)

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Grandmas are the best. And they feed everyone ridiculous amounts of food and insist that everyone wears five sweaters because they "look cold"..Ahh yees, grandmudders are zee best!gv

7:55 PM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Did she write " or "ditto"?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Does she have room for two more guests? :)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home