Tuesday, June 12, 2007

she's onto me

the pt: write some stuff down for me.

fudge: oh no...not again...

the pt (slamming a bunch of stapled drawings over my keyboard): write about the birthday party. just write what i say.

fudge: i see i have little choice.

the pt: it's about a girl who was 18 instead of 31. hey...you're 18!

fudge (surprised): you got it. does this mean you no longer think i'm seventy?

the pt: 18...is that a teen?

fudge: sounds like it, no?

the pt (shrewdly): are YOU a teen?

fudge (thinking about it): yeah, i guess so.

the pt: you're one of those TEENS?

fudge: what have you got against teens?

the pt: oh. my. gosh.

(takes markers and notebook)

the pt: maybe shua will write the words for me.

8 Comments:

Blogger pobody's nerfect. said...

sometimes i think you must be making this stuff up.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Ayelet said...

That's hilarious. What the heck is going on in that mind?!

8:32 PM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

What the

8:36 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Love it!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Scraps said...

Oysh! Reminds me of a YouTube video my roommate showed me, except that the video was obviously a setup...

Kids sure say the darnedest things... :)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Eventually, she'll realize that he's a teen, also. Methinks ye middle sister is going to become the PT's new best friend. :) Hilarious!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Perceptive kid...boy are your parents in trouble!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

ROTFL OMG

i remember when i was a little middle school student and i used to hate the TEENS who rode the city bus with me when i went home from school. those TEENS and their loud music, and loud voices, taking over the bus. those TEENS are dangerous hooligans!

...and then i became a teen myself, and, well, yeah.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home