Thursday, July 28, 2005

EUREKA!

it's done! my story has a beginning, middle, and at long last, an END!

this doesn't mean that i have no more work to do. now i'll go back to the beginning and comb it through very carefully, for grammar mistakes, bad wording, little inconsistencies and stuff like that. but who cares? the plot part of it is over! the hardest part is over! now it stands a decent chance of actually being read some day!

now i won't have that hanging over my head when i'm in college.

imy"H, i hope i hope. i guess it's still too early to tell.

of course it does raise the question of what on earth i'm going to do with myself from now on. i suppose i could clean my room.

yeah.

hok.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Nu, so when do we get to read it? Your fan club is waiting.

7:14 PM  
Blogger fudge said...

you are so sweet (; i'm not sure if you'd like it though...what kind of stuff do you like to read?

8:11 AM  
Blogger Shira Salamone said...

I try to mix the genres. When I hit the library or book store, I try for one sci fi, fantasy, or mystery/detective story and at least one serious book. The last book I read was "Worlds of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Volume Two (re the planets Trill and Bajor). I just started Anzia Yezierska's "Bread Givers," a 1925 novel about the challenges faced by an immigrant Jewish woman from the Lower East Side of New York City.

12:04 AM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

I gave up on those Star Trek books years ago.

7:18 AM  
Blogger fudge said...

here's your tapes of old mister wizards. ok i'll just leave em on the floor ::crash::

me too...i take out a lot of music-related books for the light-headed stuff, and then i pick the other books case by case. i just started reading these short stories by jonathan lethem, covering tons of genres, that are really amazing and i completely recommend them. he is kind of asimov-ish, only his language is prettier.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home