Tuesday, August 23, 2005

more conversations with the criminally insane

me: yonina, what does your shirt smell like? it smells very strange.

yonina: it smells like my whole body.

me: oh? and what does that smell like?

yonina (after several moments of deep thought): like a worm, i guess.

me: a worm.

yonina: yeah, a worm.

me (after several moments of deep thought): may i ask why?

yonina: well, because i know how to be a worm.

me: ....

yonina: you just lie down on the frunch room floor and go like this (shoves belly out, then thrusts out shoulders, then resumes neutral position and starts again)

me: ...

yonina: i like worms.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

Worm Song lyrics

4:10 PM  
Blogger fudge said...

steg: yes, it is exactly like that, only more thoughtful.

tuesday: oh, so now it's milwaukee? it started with YOUR parents! i can't help it if it's not a real word!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home