Tuesday, September 27, 2005

is the week over yet?

hmm.

this sweatshirt is inside out.

that could mean i took it off before bed two nights ago, in which case there's nothing wrong with wearing it today.

or it could mean that i took it off when i woke up in the morning and tossed it over the chair in the mad rush for the shower, in which case, it would be cruel to my fellow human beings to wear it again unwashed.

hmmmmm.

smells ok.

can't smell anything anyway. stupid spoiled tradition soup.

if i had worn it to sleep, it would have a smear of toothpaste on the right sleeve from when i wiped my mouth on it after i brushed my teeth in the morning.

if there's no smear, i took it off at night intending to save it.

let's see.

no smear.

oh wait. wrong sleeve.

nope, no smear. perfectly good.

my G-d, am i the only person in this dorm who knows how to change a toilet roll spindle?

6 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Aaaah.... dorm life. I miss that.

Though my wife is always saying, "THIS IS NOT A BOY'S DORMITORY!!"...

As always, hilarious and excellent post.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Balabusta said...

I was inspected by the fire marshall at work. He made a point of saying how firemen don't like tripping over things in people's houses when they are trying to put out a fire. Try to keep hallways and walkways clear.

I invited him to address the occupants of the "boys room", where no human foot has tread for years, but he declined.

I don't know why.

Tradition soups have an entire gram of salt, which will take on 2 lbs of water, when taken internally. Don't eat that crap.

I wonder if you will lose your toilet roll changing powers when you return to Krypton.

7:20 AM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Man, we worked for 16 years to try to break you of the habit of wiping your mouth on your sleeve.

I see we were unsuccessful.

Don't worry. You're in good company.

iejit

I eat jelly in toaster-bagels

8:47 AM  
Blogger fudge said...

never fear, mom. it's not my tradition soup.

well, when you have no clean towels...

9:33 AM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

Fudge, are you saving up all your laundry so you can take it home and trick your parents into doing it all for you?

6:49 PM  
Blogger .30cal said...

Wow, that sounds like my dorm room, only with less crap lying around. i won't tell you where im blogging from, because if i do, my Bekius Rebbi will swoop down on me out of nowhere in under three minutes and utterly pulverize me. it'd be the second time today. PT: IT'S OK TO WIPE YOUR MOUTH ON YOUR SLEEVE. I'm sure in some countries it's actually considered to be ettiquite. maybe france. or somalia. MOM: Tradition soups are instant and they taste good, as opposed to yeshiva meals, and anyways i dont believe in health, they just want you to eat vegtables so there's more good foood for them (the system).

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home